Olivia's Bedroom Transformation - part 1



Hello! First of all I wish you all a happy 2019!! Hope this year will bring us great ideas and achievements.
 We are starting on my daughter's bedroom today.  Her room is the biggest bedroom in the house, it is quite long and but also narrow, so I decided to split the room into 2 sections, painting both in different colors, a sleeping area painted in a shade of light blue - gray (Fairy Festival, R170F, Matt, Valspar) and a play area to be painted in light pink (Pretty Please, R5A, Matt, Valspar).
The plan is to paint the walls, add more storage, get rid of a lot of things, add few things and transform others.
 The room now is very crowded and messy. I'm hoping to achieve a more tidy look that can remain tidy with easy and hidden storage for her toys.
 My daughter is 7 years old and loves reading, so I'm planing a floating library somewhere in the room, it will be a little quite confy corner where she can relax and read her favorite stories. 
 So if you want to see the follow up on this bedroom transformation, keep tuned ;-)
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts