Living Room Before and After

After
Before
  




































Every one needs to start somewhere, I'm starting my Interior Design Journey at home, having my self and my husband as first clients (Lol). Here is the before and after pictures of our living room. Unfortunately this is a leased house so we can not change as much as I would like (the flooring for example) but I will try to manege to do something nice with what I already have and spending the minimum money as possible.
 I decided to use lots of live plants for my Decor, I hope they will survive. I also covered the radiators and introduced more light in this room, even though it has two sky view windows, it is quiet dark in the evening thanks to the 3 majestic evergreen trees on the garden.

Comments

Popular Posts