Master Bedroom makeover



For the first 2.5 years that we have been leasing this house, we did not consider making many changes, first of all because the house is not ours and second because we were not sure how long we would stay. This year, knowing that we have at least 2 more years here, we decided to have a bed room make over.





Our bed room was boring, white walls with nothing on them, broken dresser, big radiator under the window, office looking blinds. Argh!!!
 After I finished my diploma course with NDA, I decided that I will start my interior design experience right here, at home, my house will benefit greatly with that and I will get some experience ;-). It seams good to me.

The room is a bit small and we have a very large bed compered to UK standards. I removed the broken dresser and transformed it into a bench and beauty desk,  (please have a look at the previous post to see how the dresser turned out), painted the walls in 2 shades of gray, added some tall mirrors on the walls, added some beautiful wall art by Daniela Stochlinski, got a radiator cover, twin table lamps with colored lights to change the mood every now and then, replaced the ceiling shade with a flushed chandelier, bought some new bed sheets and some pretty objects.
I digitally recreated the room to see the final look (drawing not to scale)


When it's done I will make a special post about it.

Thanks for reading!

If you like it, please subscribe and share.






Comments

Popular Posts